Apple is all set to launch the much awaited iPhone 8 today. It is unknown whether Apple will call it the iPhone 8 or something else. Bits of gossip suggest that might call it iPhone X or iPhone Pro.
What’s the buzz?
On the launch event that is set to take place at Steve Jobs Theatre inside Apple’s new campus based in Cupertino in California, the tech company is expected to announce a range of products alongside its anniversary edition phone such as the successor of iPhone 7 and 7 Plus. Going by Apple’s past reveals, the successors will likely be called iPhone 7s or iPhone 7s Plus. The upcoming 7s and 7s Plus are speculated to have a lot in common with their predecessors. Aside from iPhones,It is anticipated that Apple would report another Apple Watch and an enhanced adaptation of Apple TV.
The launch has turned into the most smoking subject in the tech-realm. iPhone 8 is expected to come with a new design and features that have not yet been seen. It will come with a super expensive price tag — around Rs 1 lakh, making it the costliest iPhone till date. It is said that Apple’s commemoration version, iPhone 8, should be a distinct advantage, in a way the first iPhone was, 10 years ago.
What can you expect?
– Apple has still not confirmed the name of its commemoration version iPhone — iPhone Edition, iPhonePro, iPhone X (where X stands for roman 10), or iPhone 8 have been the most popular guesses. Regardless of its name,it is almost certain that this iPhone will be an extraordinary one.
– Passing by the supposed outline, iPhone 8 will have a completely transformed look. The iPhone 8 is likely to come with two layers of glass and a metal edge consolidating them. This alludes to current year’s lead telephones by Samsung or LG, like the Galaxy S8. Then again, a few bits of gossip suggest that Apple may bring back the immortal outline of the iPhone 4 for the up and coming iPhone 8.
– The iPhone 8 will be extraordinary. Like alternate iPhones, iPhone 8 won’t accompany a physical home catch; it will have a virtual home catch concealed under the glass cover on the screen.
– Apple generally utilizes IPS LCD innovation for iPhones. But the iPhone 8 is well on the way to accompany an edge-to-edge OLED screen. iPhone 8 will likely have thin bezels and a screen as large as 5.8 inches or 5.9 inches with 18:9 angle proportions like that of lead gadgets by Samsung and LG, known as Galaxy S8, S8+, and LG G6.
– The anniversary edition iPhone is expected to come with dual camera set-up, similar to that of the iPhone 7 Plus. Rumors suggest that out of the two cameras of the iPhone 8, one will use a regular lens and the other one will include a telephoto lens. The camera hardware of the iPhone 8 of both front and back is said to be designed in a way that will enable the use of the phone as an augmented reality device.
– The iOS 11 and MacOS will run the iPhone 8. The iOS 11 is as of now accessible in beta.
– The iPhone 8 is expected to be powered by Apple’s next generation processor: A11 processor. Theoretically, this will be the fastest mobile processor, just the way A10 that is currently the fastest.
– The anniversary-edition iPhone is likely to come with 3GB RAM and at least 32GB internal storage. 64GB internal storage more likely.
– The iPhone 8 is expected to facilitate remote charging. Furthermore, it won’t accompany the 3.5mm earphone jack.
– Apple’s iPhone 8 is probably going to help confront acknowledgment innovation also. It is additionally said that with the face acknowledgment innovation, clients will have the capacity to open the telephone. Gossipy tidbits propose that iPhone 8 will don a sensor on the front board to enable clients to show signs of improvement confront acknowledgment even in low light circumstance.
– iPhone 8 is expected to be the expensive iPhone till date. It is guessed that iPhone 8 will accompany a sticker price of around $1000, which generally means Rs. 1 lakh. The costs that have been theorized so far are $999 for 64GB variation, $1099 for 256GB variation and 1199 for the 512GB variation of the iPhone.
– Reports are that iPhone 8 will go marked down after September 23. Another report says that pre-requests of iPhone 8 are probably going to begin from Sept 15.
– The iPhone 8 is likely to come to India in October, presumably around Diwali i.e late October.
– Contributed by Tanvi
Picture Credits: express.co.uk