We are hiring a Content Management Intern to work on the following tasks:
– Research, publish and manage generally available news headlines on the website (two per day)
– Review and publish articles submitted by freelancers and staff (five per week)
– Publish videos submitted by freelancers and staff on social media (five per week)
– Track the registered users on the website on to ensure there are no bots (five times a week)
– Edit and publish companies pages on the website (three per week)
– Communicate with educational institutions via email to promote company’s programs (two per month)
– Perform any adhoc tasks required by management
The intern shall be expected to work from home for about 2o hours per week and stipend will be Rs.10-15K per month based on the candidate’s skill-set and experience. Candidates must be enrolled in college (bachelors/masters) to be eligible for this position.
Interested candidates may send their resume to [email protected] by 8 PM, 31 July 2021.
– IndianFolk Management